Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good Day Sunshine

Today's weather is hard to beat. I am glad there was something asked of me to get me out of bed and enjoy some it. It is bright blue, not a cloud in the sky, and the sun is warm, yet with the perfect touch of briskness in the air to make the sun even more enjoyable to feel. It was so nice to be outside in short sleeves sucking up the sun. I never realized how enjoyable that can be until I couldn't do it for 4 months. I walked around a beautiful university feeling quite scholastic as I made my way to its library. I was glad to have parked far away so I could enjoy the walk. I think I will take out my bike today and ride downtown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, pdx has been teasing us with her weather man.

It's so beautiful when it's good, but it turns SO quickly to grey and gloomy...with a touch of snow occaisionally.