Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shaun King's Dream

Last night I dreamed I was watching a movie that was the absolute saddest story/movie ever. I think I was also once again a character in the movie which is why it was even sadder to me. I remember in my dream crying quite a lot like it was happening to me, but also thinking at the same time this is the saddest fictional story ever. I then woke up realizing that it wasn't already a real movie and thought to myself that it really should be a story for all to see. I then had this discussion with myself: "I should write that down right now, nah I'll do it in the morning, I'll remember. Story like this I surely won't forget."
Of course I now have no idea what the heck my dream was about and can't for the life of me remember. All I seem to be able to remember is an old lady holding a baby in an old room, but even that is rather vague in my mind. It probably wasn't all that great anyways.

No comments: