Monday, May 12, 2008

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Last night I once again dreamed I was Batman. I haven't had one of these since I was a kid I think. They are always kind of scary because people are always trying to kill you, but they are also totally awesome. The best thing about this one was that it was a mix between me just watching the new Batman movie that is to come out, and me actually being Batman in the movie. Since I knew it was just a movie, I knew Batman would triumph in the end and that I was pretty much invincible. I was beating people up left and right, 3 at a time, and may have even killed a man (yikes!). But they were all bad guys, although none of them were the usual enemies of Batman which was kind of disappointing, but probably less scary cause I still am frightened at the thought of my dream as a kid when my dad was actually Batman and the joker was trying to kill me to get at him. I also had a sweet jetpack that I could fly around in. I know, Batman doesn't use a jetpack, but my Batman did. It was also odd because it mixed my real life into the mix. Real people in my life were in it, but they of course didn't know I was Batman. And there was even a girl. Anyways, I defeated the bad guys in a very non-traumatic way that was kind of disappointing. They had machine guns, but for some reason never shot me, kind of like real movies I guess. If the movie is anything like my ending, I will be bummed, plus I didn't even get the girl in the end. Maybe I just woke up too early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but shaun, we're all dying to know...Who was the girl?

shaun said...

Sorry Chad, but Batman's a pretty secretive guy.