Sunday, March 30, 2008

April Fools

K, so I have about a day to think of a good april fools joke to pull. I think my victim will be my good friend Caleb. My friend Joe and I already discussed it a little bit, but we don't have any good ideas yet. So if anyone has anything good, feel free to share. Nothing too mean, well maybe a tiny bit, but you know, more funny than mean. Maybe even something with a little twist in it like make Caleb think he is helping me to pull a prank on somebody else while really the jokes on him the entire time. So far our only ideas have been somehow convincing him I have been long distance dating his little sister, or telling him my dad bought the bookstore he has been thinking about buying for the past few months, but I think we can do much better. Those don't even seem worth doing. So ideas, give em to me if you got em, or even if you don't, just say hey, good luck getting him. Thanks

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hmm... I wish I had some good ideas for you... and I don't know how well the dating Kaysha one would go, because I assume he knows her current stance on dating. :) Anyhow, I wish you much luck, and I want to hear how it all turns out!